Friday, May 7, 2010

It's been going surprisingly well, making two separate dinners. Last night I only made 1 dinner, fried rice and stir fried vegetables, and I just ate a LOT of the vegetables while everyone else ate like normal people.

Today I'm planning on making this "black mushroom" something or other from Eat For Health. We'll see how that is. I don't have strong feelings about mushrooms either way.

I still have pain in my knees and elbows, with the pain being worse on the right side. Pain in tailbone still there too. But it is manageable. And I have been eating well for enough days in a row that the dark awful feelings have left me and I feel good.

I'll report how the mushroom soup turns out. Tonight there is enough in the fridge for leftovers for everyone else, and I'll have this soup, or a sweet potato soup recipe I've got the ingredients for.

Looks like it will be a gorgeous day, so once the soup is made, time to take Glenn out somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment