Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 29

I keep eating too many grains.
Breakfast was some Creamy Greenie Smoothie. Couldn't eat it all. Lunch was a whole wheat pita stuffed with chickpeas, tomato, lettuce, avocado, and mustard. Dinner was Asian Vegetable Stir-Fry from Eat For Health. It was okay but we did not really like the sauce. We've made much better stir-fry sauces in the past. Then we had apple slices, and tortilla chips with guacamole. That was an indulgence of a late evening grain habit I must break.

I read this article which doesn't cite any sources, but if it's true, it explains a lot for me. I think at least some of these points are true. I need to stay away from at least some grains. I would like to learn whether sprouting them does anything to change some of those negative side-effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment